Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year was my first Thanksgiving that I cooked EVERYTHING on my own! Usually my MIL comes and does most of the cooking, and I try to help her or just do what she asks. Well this year, my in-laws weren't able to come, so it was just myself and my husband. Although it was just the two of us, I had bought enough for 4, just in case they decided to come last minute. Needless to say, we had a lot of food!
I made:
-Turkey
-Cornbread dressing
-Greens
-Mac & Cheese
-Cole Slaw
-Caramel Apple Pie
And it was ALL good!!! (Although, I ate so much, I ended up getting sick!) I used the recipes from my MIL, and even my Husband said that it was just as good as his moms!!! I was so excited!!! So excited in fact, I took some pictures : )





1 comment:

  1. What a lovely turkey.

    I saw the picture of your tummy and it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete