Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

20 Weeks - Halfway Point!!!!

I am at the halfway point!!!!!!

How far along? 20 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +8lbs

Sleep: Not too bad, I wake up a little throughout the night because my hips hurt, and have to switch sides.

Food cravings: Nothing in particular.

Best moment this week: Reaching the halfway point!!!!

Movement: Not sure, I don't feel "flutters" and its not really consistent, but I feel something.

Labor Signs: No

Gender: Well, we had two different ultrasounds, both said girl, but they weren't sure, the baby was not cooperating!! Her legs were closed!

Stretchies: Nothing yet.

Belly Button in or out? It is starting to pop a little, its kind of funny, part of it is even with my belly.

What I miss: Nothing at all.

What I am looking forward to: My next appt on Friday, and starting our registry!

Symptoms: nothing really, just my hips hurting at night, and a little back pain.

Milestones: Halfway point!

Weekly wisdom: Try not to compare yourself to others, everybody has a different pregnancy.

Emotions: I have not been emotional at all, I think I have ALMOST cried once, I'm sure towards the end I'll be a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment