Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

4 Months

Baby girl is 4 months tomorrow! Time is just flying! I swear she is getting cuter by the day! Last Sunday she rolled from her tummy to her back, and this Sunday she started rolling from her back to her tummy. EVERYTIME we put her down she rolls right over. She gets a little frustrated because she rolls onto one of her arms and can't seem to get it out from under her. It's funny how you want them to say start rolling over, but now that she is, its like ok thats enough, Mommy is trying to change your diaper! I think I said this in my last post, but I really can't get enough of her! When I get home I just want to kiss her and talk to her and cuddle with her. I do drop off to daycare in the mornings, and when I get her up she gets so excited, it is so cute, I will pick her up and she will kind of kick her legs like she is jumping up and down and squeal. I wish I could get it on camera. When I came home the other day and she saw me, my husband was holding her, she did the same thing, it melted my heart! It is so hard to leave her everyday, I can't wait until the weekends to spend more time with her. I want to provide for her, but it is hard to drop her off every morning! If I get home after 5pm I just have a couple hours before she goes to bed! Anyways, here is a picture I took of her last night right after she rolled over, it looks like she is saying "look at me Mommy, I rolled over!"

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog layout, I wish you nothing but the best in motherhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that sweet face! She is just too cute, Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete