Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crazy Hair

I know Aryana is still a baby, but I really do not know what to do with her hair, it is seriously ALL OVER THE PLACE! It sticks up everywhere, it has some random curls and parts in the back are way longer than others. The hair in the front is getting pretty long and almost in her eyes! My husband is asking me all the time what I'm going to do about her hair and truthfully I have no idea. Maybe I need to start by getting some better shampoo so it doesn't look so dry and frizzy. Truthfully I want to just buzz it off and let it grow back. Her hair is falling out like crazy right now anyways. I could try some clips, but just don't think she will leave them in her hair. My MIL says she loves her hair like that, and I guess its cute for a baby, so maybe I'm worrying too much about it? So, Mama's, I need some advice! Here are a few pics of what her hair looks like on the regular. Tried to get a few diff angles.



5 comments:

  1. Awwwww- She is precious! If her hair is falling out she might have cradle cap.... Cradle cap lotion works great for that hair condition and you can order it online at walgreens.com I use it on my 3 month old and it works great. Also, if thats not the problem Soft & Precious Baby Products are awesome. They sell it at walmart and most beauty supply stores. Hoped that helped:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't touch that hair Jessica!! Baby girl just needs some product! lol!

    Aryana is so stinking cute and look at her 8 month self sitting pretty there. Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't post my own comment, so I am replying to one.

      She looks so lovely. SOmetimes Miss AOI has her hair all over the place, especially after her bath. What I do is a little bit baby oil (vaseline for the scalp once a month), I then wipe the eccess off and then brush it and put a woolly hat on for some time and then it just stays down - would you try?

      Delete
  3. That is a good idea toi, i will try that! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I'm going through the same thing! I use Nature's Baby Organics, and I'll be sampling It's a Curl soon. I stopped using J&J long ago cause it was drying out Princess's hair. There is a leave in moisturizer that I'll be using too! Aryana is soo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete