Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Team..

So, I never would have imagined myself reading Twi.light, but I'm in a book club and somebody chose it to read. I was just talking to somebody at work that is IN LOVE with it and telling her that I just don't see myself getting into it. Well, I read the first book this weekend, started on Saturday and finished Sunday...it was good! I couldn't put it down, I always wanted to know what was going to happen next, and I want to start the next one already! If I had to choose I think I would say TEAM ED.WARD! I think that might be because Jacob wasn't really in this book too much, but I kind of want to watch the movie now too. I feel like a complete dork for saying that?! All the other books that have been chosen have been smut, and this was a nice change of pace :)
I can see why girls get into this vampire stuff its like a mystery, kind of sexy. But I'm not so sure about the pale skin..I don't find them attractive whatsoever! Anybody else read Twilight? What did you think?

1 comment:

  1. I loved it so much I still have the all saga on my bookshelf.

    Enjoy the read.

    ReplyDelete