Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

First, I have to say, is it really only Tuesday?!?!? It feels like Thursday, it might be a long week...

This post is really just me needing to get things off my mind, I am feeling a little depressed lately about not being pregnant yet. I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow, but today, as I was driving home from work, I almost started crying for nothing, and I'm not really a crier. And I'm sure I've said this stuff before in other posts, but oh well. I hate being stressed out about what days to BD with my husband, I mean I really HATE it! Even if I told myself that I should take a break from TTC, I KNOW in the back of my mind I will always be trying to figure out what day it is and if I'm going to be OV'ing soon. I really did not think when I started this journey it was going to take a year to get pregnant. I wish I would have started casually trying long before, knowing what I know now. I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm not around family because I think that would help take my mind off of things a bit. But being here, and not having a great social life and NO family of course besides my husband, I think it makes it a little harder. Maybe my husband was right that I shouldn't read all these baby blogs, but I truly enjoy reading them. I don't want to be that girl that gets upset when somebody else gets pregnant. I don't want to be that girl that people hide their pregnancies because they think I might get upset. And maybe I'm being a baby about it, but it is just SO frustrating. I guess the one thing I get to look forward to this month is my doctors appt on Aug 30th. My friend and I were talking today that I should go in to the doctors office with a list of things they should test me for to see why I'm not getting pregnant. They will probably think I am nuts! It might not have helped that somebody reminded me yesterday that if I didn't have my miscarriage that I would have found out this week or next week if I was having a boy or a girl.

Anyways I'm on CD8, so still a bit to go this month...lets hope my doctors visit at the end of the month will actually be an ultrasound with a heartbeat...

3 comments:

  1. I'm keeping you in my prayers J! I really, really understand how hard it is. The constant wondering, checking and stressing about OV takes a toll on you after awhile. I hope this is the month for you! Sending hugs and a shoulder to lean on your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it! Hugs to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was feeling the same last month, so I do understand how you feel. I will remember you in my prayers and hopefully together we can enjoy TTC this month.

    One thing that is helping me this month is Hubby revealing to me that he just love our intimacy time together and I enjoy it too much that I have decided that TTC can wait ;0.

    Maybe so should do like us and just enjoy your intimacy time together and things will come smoothly :)

    {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete