Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Girls Weekend!

A couple weekends ago my husband went out of town for a guys trip, so I invited my sister out here for a girls weekend! We had a lot of fun! First thing Friday morning I got up to take a pregnancy test to see if I could drink for the weekend, it was negative. So, Friday, we went shopping and went out Friday night and had some drinks.

Then on Saturday my sister had a great idea of going to get a massage! It was great! Neither one of us could sleep either night hardly, so we were so tired on Saturday we kind of just bummed around the rest of the day, but it was so nice to just sit and chat and catch up. We talk as much as we can on the phone, but life gets in the way, and sometimes there isn't enough time in the day. Saturday night, we met up with one of my friends for a couple of drinks. Its so sad/funny that both nights I think we were home by 12:30 or 1am. Oh well, I was sooo glad that she came to visit me and we were able to spend the weekend together! It was sad when she left, but hopefully I'll see her again during Thanksgiving.

So, a couple days later is when I realized that I was actually pregnant, I just took the test too early. When I told my sister she didn't believe me because she is the one that looked at the test to tell me it was negative. She also accidentally touched my pee stick lol she went to the bathroom after me, and didn't realize it was sitting on the counter!! OOPS

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this great news. You had to have fun to get the positive. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a drink the day before I got my positive test. It's so ironic how that happens. When we swear up and down we're pregnant and don't drink and treat our body well, the test is negative.

    That is too funny that she touched your pee stick though, LOL! My sister would freak out if she did that!

    ReplyDelete