Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

So...

Today I am 5 weeks pregnant.... I have gone back and forth about putting it on here, but I wanted to get it out, I can't wait two more weeks till I go to the doctor. I found out on Thursday that I was pregnant, I was a little worried getting to today because this was when I had my miscarriage last time. Although this time I have more symptoms. I was able to make an appt to see my doctor at 7 weeks, she told me I could come in anytime after 6 1/2 weeks, so my appt is set for Oct 11. I'm really trying to stay calm and not worry too much, but every little thing I get worried about. I sit at work all day and poke my boobs to make sure they still hurt! My doctor said that was the first thing to go away when you are having a miscarriage, so just want to be sure! As sad as it sounds, I can't wait for morning sickness to kick in so I can be more sure about this one. Other than sore boobs, I'm just tired and hungry all the time, and make frequent trips to the bathroom, and feel like I always have to unbutton my pants, they just feel tight. Since a couple days before I got my positive test, I've had light cramping, but I've heard its normal, and its on and off nothing constant. Hoping the next two weeks fly by!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations J!!! I am SO happy for you. I know that it isn't going to be easy to relax this time around, but try not to worry. I had TONS of cramping throughout my first few weeks, and it's okay for the symptoms to come and go. That part drove me crazy! One thing that you can do is ask your doctor to check your beta levels to make sure they are doubling. That gave me such a huge piece of mind (and mine fell short of doubling, but they increased dramatically), that I was able to breathe when we had the ultrasound. Let me know if you need to talk. My email address is: cianavaughn@yahoo.com

    Hugs to you! And a HUGE CONGRATS again!!

    ReplyDelete