Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

San Diego Baby!

We just got back from a week in San Diego, and it was great!!! We took Aryana with us, so our first family vacation, and first time traveling with a baby! Aryana did so good! She was a good little traveler. Before we left I was worried about being "that Mom" that had a screaming baby on the plane, but she probably cried about 5 mins on the way there and a few on the way back, otherwise she slept! We took a late flight both ways.
We ended up going to Sea World and the zoo! We walked pretty much everywhere, they have a great transit system. We visited a couple of the small cities around and everything was so nice! Aryana LOVED the baby carrier, every time she was in it she laughed and babbled! This is one of the pictures my husband took while he was holding her!





BTW, I used Instagram for some of these pictures, like the giraffes and the one with my hubby and her in front of the Lion, I love it!

4 comments:

  1. Aryana has the prettiest eyes! I'm so glad you guys had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For second I mistook Aryana's dad for Kenny Latimore. lol. You're so right. Princess and Aryana both have similar hair. Looks like you guys had so much fun. Can't wait to take Princess to the zoo.

    ReplyDelete