Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Love Part Two

Now that Aryana is a little older I wanted to write down some of the things she does now that I LOVE

I love the way you wrap your arms around my neck when I pick you up
I love the way you will randomly open your mouth and try to give me a kiss
I love the way you play with my fingers when you are drinking your bottle
I love when you crawl on my lap while your playing just to be near
I love how silly you are, you make me laugh everyday
I love how you are starting to mimic us
I love how you bob your head to any type of music that is playing
I love when you are crawling and you will stop and start to shake like you are dancing

Baby girl you are just over 9 months and so much fun, mommy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment