Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

One week today

So, this time last week, I was very excited to tell friends and family that I had finally received a positive test. Today, as I sit at work, I feel numb. On Friday morning around 4am, I started bleeding, went to the doctor and found out that I had lost the baby. 4 days after all the excitement it was gone. Since this was my first pregnancy, I was very excited to tell everybody, but maybe I was a little naive and thought that it wouldn't happen to me. I do know next time, that I will wait a couple weeks before telling anybody. I always thought that it wouldn't happen to me, but I was wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Oh NO!!!! I'm SO sorry to hear that things didn't work out. It's a terrible thing to go through. Just know that having a miscarriage doesn't mean that you won't ever have a healthy pregnancy. I had a miscarriage and December, so I know how hard it is. Please let me know if you need to talk, I'm here! Hugs!! Make sure you take some time out for yourself.

    ReplyDelete