Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

What I'm Doing

I've been trying to keep myself busy the last week or so. I started a little container garden on my deck, and am getting really excited to see the little sprouts come up. I planted cucumber seeds as well as flowers and a tomato plant, we shall see what comes of it! I've started back at the gym, and am thinking about buying the P90x home work-out, I need something to tell me what to do because I'm getting really bored at the gym.

With the long weekend coming, I wish I could go back to Michigan to see my family, but half of them will be out of town, and it would probably be too quick of a trip! Its times like these that I wish I lived closer to home. Although it was my choice to move away and it has been great, I am ready to be closer to all of my family, especially since we want to start a family. I want my kids to know their grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins. Plus, I want to see my nieces and nephews grow up!

Otherwise patiently waiting for next month to start TTC again...

1 comment:

  1. Nope, I officially forbid you from moving. I think all of your family should move here. :)

    ReplyDelete