Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Baby Registry

What do people usually register for, for a baby shower? We were supposed to go to MI this weekend for a baby shower for DHs cousin, instead we ordered something online and sent it to them. I was in awe of the things they registered for, such as toddler underwear, sippy cups, lotion and oils. I didn't see any bottles or clothes or wipes. At one store they only registered for 14 things. I am not pregnant and have never had to register for a baby shower, but I just feel like there are more important things to register for, or am I completely wrong?
On the baby front, i'm starting to second guess myself about buying OPKs this month, and kind of hoping that this cycle will be similar to the cycle I got pregnant, so I don't have to spend money on them. I only have a day or two to decide what to do!! Lately, I have been yearning to be pregnant so bad, and just wish these next couple weeks will go by fast. Although I feel like I have a better start this time, I have been taking my prenatals for a couple weeks now, where as before I think I started back up during my TWW, and I'm starting to exercise a little. I just don't want to overdue it, and wondering if I should stop exercising during my TWW. I wish I was carefree about TTC, it is not supposed to be so stressful!

1 comment:

  1. I have NO clue what to register for, even though it's quite a ways away. But toddler underwear? That's a new one.

    OPKs stressed me out from time to time. The month that we got pregnant, I didn't even need them. By the time I got a positive, I was too tired to BD, but I guess that our timing was better than what the OPK was predicting. The more carefree, the better.

    ReplyDelete