Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I think it's a SIGN

So, after a couple months of TTC I went online and started researching OPKs, and found a website that gave them away free! I think I ordered ten of them probably 3 months ago now, so Friday, I get home and they were in the mail!!! After a week of thinking about going to buy them. Is it a sign?? I think I will still have to go buy some because they only sent me about 4 AND a pregnancy test!

This weekend I also bought P90x off craigslist, I want to be a little more in shape. I am not overweight, I just want to tone up and be able to walk up our 3 flights of stairs without being out of breath!
Lastly, yesterday I saw tomatoes on my plant!!! They are little baby tomatoes! So sad the things I get excited about!
Hope everybody had a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Really, free OPKs? What site?! LOL Prayerfully, you will only have to use those 4 tests and not buy anymore!

    Also, hubby and I did P90x for a while! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete