Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Its Time..

I've been busy the last week or so, work has been crazy and we had company this weekend! I've feel like I have been negative lately, the other day, I said to myself, why is it that crackheads and alcoholics can have healthy babies and people that are trying and so excited to have babies have miscarriages? But then I tried to tell myself that everything happens for a reason, and not to think about it like that.
AF came pretty quick this month, its only been 3 weeks since my miscarriage. I guess that just means I get to start TTC a little earlier! I've been debating if I should use the OPKs again this month, I used it the month I got pregnant. I feel like now I know I can get pregnant, and maybe I don't need to use it, but on the other hand if I don't get pregnant I'd be mad at myself for not using it. I'm sure i'll cave and buy it in the next couple days, I just don't want to obsess about it.
On another note, my tomato and cucumbers are starting to grow, the tomatos should be coming in soon!! I'm so excited for my little garden!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I wish you the best of luck in your journey - I know this is hard! I feel exactly the same way you do about the OPK's. I dont completely know my cycle yet, so Id be mad @ myself if I missed out on a opportunity. I think you should go for the OPKs again! Which one did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi J! Make sure you take it easy when TTC after having a MC. I put so much pressure on myself that I almost drove myself crazy! Give your body and your mind a chance to heal, it really helps. I got pregnant three months after my MC, which is kind of fast, but at the time when we were trying I felt like such a failure month after month, so we stopped trying, and then I got pregnant! Oh the insanity! LOL!

    Thanks for your comment! I did get my hormone levels checked during this pregnancy. I believe at 5w6d, and 6w1d, both results were in the normal range. The first one was over 15,000 and the second was over 25,000. They didn't quite double, but since it was in between 48-72 hours it was okay. I just need these nerves to go away!!!

    ReplyDelete