Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Ghetto Garden and Just Relax!

So, as you may know, if you read my blog :) I have a little container garden on my deck. Well, I thought I would take pictures to show everybody how horrible it looks, mainly the plants themselves. I have to admit, my tomatoes are great!! As you will see, but the other two, not so much!

This is my tomato plant, if I can say so myself it looks pretty good! And you can see some tomatoes on there! I think I have picked off over 10 of them!

This on the other hand is my cucumber plant, or what is left of it...it is so horrible, just 4 weeks ago it was so full and had yellow flowers on it

REALLY?! that is all I have to say about that, my ONE deformed cucumber

Here is what is supposed to be mixed flowers, there are TWO freaking flowers on this thing, and the rest is weeds!!!

Lets just say I never said I was Ms Green Thumb, but geez, one out of three?! I have to admit, I am proud of my tomatoes, and my Dad was a little jealous I had tomatoes before he did.

Lastly, would like to share a convo I had with DH about TTC, well because he was basically telling me to relax, and that is why I'm not pregnant...

ME: I just realized that I don't even read the news anymore, I just read blogs
DH: Let me guess what kind of blogs they are..
ME: Well I can't help it, but most are baby blogs
DH: Did you ever think that is why you can't get pregnant, because you think too much about it? My Mom got pregnant with me when she took off a week from work, it was less stress.
ME: blank stare....thinking to myself, did he just tell me to relax??

Well, I thought it was funny, my own husband telling me to relax, isn't that how everybody gets pregnant?! Especially those girls on 16 and Pregnant! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for submitting your blog to the Tell Me Something Good Blog Roll. It is now posted on our site.

    Good luck on your TTC journey.

    ReplyDelete