Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I am an Idiot...sometimes!

Two funny stories I have to tell you that happened within the last month that were embarrassing!!

It was recently my husbands birthday, I had bought him a gift and set up a night for us to go out and set up a babysitter. The only thing I was missing was a card, so the day of his birthday I left work a little early ran to the store and got a card from myself and Aryana. I signed it in the car quick and got home at my normal time as if I never stopped at the store. Let me point out, I was in the store for like two minutes! My husband proceeds to open his card from me...

Him: Did you read this card?
Me: Of course I read the card!
Him: Then why did you sign it right here, why didn't you sign it on the last page?
Me: (face red, laughing) Well I liked what I saw so I didn't read the rest.

OMG, I was so embarrassed, the card had 3 pages!!! What are the chances of me picking a card that has that many pages!! What is funny also is when I signed the card I thought to myself, that is stupid it doesn't even say Happy Birthday! IDIOT!!

Second story...
My friend came over the other day for brunch and was showing me pictures of her twin nieces and another lady commented about their outfits and how colorful they were, she said "wow, they have a lot of color on!" I responded with no kidding that is a little much! Didn't think anything of it, UNTIL...I opened up the gift my friend brought Aryana and it was THE SAME OUTFIT!!! #openmouthinsertfoot
Luckily I didn't open it while she was there, but when I told her Thank you later she said "the outfit looks better in person than in the picture" OMG I was so embarrassed, and didn't even know what to respond with.

I guess I should not pick up cards at the last minute, and never say anything negative about baby clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment