Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Adoption

No, I'm not at the point where I'm going to start researching adoption and giving up on my body, but for some reason the other day, I thought to myself, that it would be nice to adopt one day. To give a child who may not have had a great life, a better chance at life. Today, DH emailed me and all it said was lets adopt from Haiti. I really thought he was joking, so I called him and he was for real! I swear he surprises me sometimes! I like the thoughts of adopting from Haiti, but I think I would want to adopt from the US, but then again I haven't given it too much thought. I would really love to have the experience of carrying and birthing my own child, if I will ever be so blessed! I might start looking into it to see what it entails but from stories I read it could take years. Anybody else ever think about adopting?

On the TTC front, I'm still waiting for my positive OPK, but have noticed that POAS everyday gives me a sense of calmness, really? has my life come to POAS everyday so I know when to BD with my husband!?!? But really I don't think about it as much and worry if we did it on the right day or not. One good thing, is my TWW shouldn't be too bad because it will be broken up by a trip to NY!! Two more cycles and I will be at the ONE YEAR mark of TTC!!! wOAH, that went by rather quickly! Lets hope this one or the next sticks! Studies say that there is a greater chance at conceiving after this many months right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment