Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New York, New York, New York

In New York, concrete jungles where dreams are made of, oh
theres nothing you can't do, now your in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you, lets hear it for New York,
New York, New York

Oh sorry, I got carried away! As you might have figured out, I was in New York this weekend with my mother in law, sister in law, my DHs Aunt and cousins, it was a girls weekend! We had a lot of fun! We walked down 5th Avenue and Broadway, did some shopping. We went to SoHo, Little Italy and Chinatown and also took a tour of Brooklyn! The weather was HOT HOT HOT!!! I don't think I have ever sweat so much in my life! Here are a couple pics of our trip.

This is Little Italy, it was so cute! I think that might have been my favorite area, and we ate at the cutest restaurant and the food was great!

This is a pic of the group minus a cousin that was taking the picture, I am the one on the far right.

Lastly, here is a picture down Broadway.

I would love to go back and do a tour of Uptown, which includes Harlem, we had the tickets to do it, and we were on the way there, but the bus we were on broke down, so we had to get on another bus, and didn't realize they were going on a different tour. It is so hard to see everything in New York in just a few days! I would also like to see Greenwich Village, it looked like a very nice area. I do know that I could never live in New York, it is way too crowded for me!

2 comments:

  1. First I have to say, OMG! You are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

    And secondly, I LOVE New York! We try to go a few times a year. It looks like you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! You are so sweet. Yes trip was great, New York is a great place to visit!

    ReplyDelete