Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thankful

So, AF came 4 days early!! Nothing like smacking me in the face and telling me "hey, your not pregnant dummy, all those "symptoms" were all in your head!" Which kind of sucks because we are going out of town this weekend, but oh well, I'm still excited to get away for the weekend and see some family!
I have to admit I was so mad last night when I could feel it coming, and very crabby this morning when I went to work. But, between my husband and my friend at work, they made me laugh most of the day, so that kept my mind off of it. I really didn't think my husband understood how frustrated I was about it until this morning. He could obviously tell I wasn't in a good mood, and asked me why I was in such a bad mood, and I said, it doesn't matter you don't understand, and he told me not to assume, that he understands it can get frustrating, and basically told me that I am only 27, I don't have to worry about it, I have a lot of time. Then was being silly all morning trying to make me laugh. All month, I told myself, if I am not pregnant I will need to think of something to tell myself that its not a big deal to not get depressed about it, that didn't happen, but my bad mood only lasted a couple hours. I made an appt with my doctor for my "yearly" appt, so I think that just gives me something to look forward to, so they can tell me if something is wrong or not, which I think will put me at ease a little bit.
I really should be thankful for what I have. My friend told me today that I have so much going for me, that I shouldn't worry about it. I do have a GREAT husband, a good job, a nice home and the best family! I have several trips planned, so I really shouldn't be complaining. I'm going to New York in about 3 weeks, we are going on a cruise in October and we are going away this weekend! I really am thankful for everything I do have, I couldn't ask for a more loving and hilarious husband. I know that he has pulled me out of those times where I just want to sit and watch TV all day and not talk to anybody, and feel sorry for myself. He basically tells me to get my ass up and do something :) Sometimes I get mad at him for sounding so insensitive, but I know its what is best for me.

1 comment: