Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

That Thing

So, we've been TTC for about 10 months now. Back in April, I was getting frustrated and told my husband, "i'm going to POAS everyday until I ovulate" sounds so sexy right? Well, I was discreet about it, and he only saw me do it once. So after my miscarriage I am starting to use them again after a month of failure. Last week, my husband informs me that there is an app on our phone that tracks ovulation, and he proceeds to watch me download it and put in when I started my period, and it calculates when you will ovulate. He didn't think it was too exciting. I also didn't think the app was that great, and I think I removed it from my phone. So the other day, out of nowhere my
husband says, "so, you have that thing next week?"
ME: "what thing?" so he proceeds to tap my vag
husband: that thing?
ME: you mean do I ovulate next week, and how did you know that?
husband: yeah, when we were looking at that app on your phone it looks like you ovulate a week after your period, and I know you just ended it.
Me: oh yeah, its next week
I was almost cracking up, I would have NEVER thought he would even think about that, he is usually the one that says to relax and not worry about it. But I have to admit, it made me feel good that he was thinking about it, and thinking of me, knowing how much I want to be pregnant and have a baby.

1 comment:

  1. It's great that he's aware, just make sure it doesn't become a chore. That was my husbands biggest complaint, he felt like I was using him for his spermies! LOL!! I hope your journey in TTC is super short!! Baby dust to you!!

    ReplyDelete